Friday, June 11, 2010

My Virtual Model

When I first found out about My Virtual Model I went to the site and it was down for a while. Then today I ran across this lovely lady's blog where she just made her own model. So finally I made my own! Here they are. I made them look how I want to feel. So I may not actually look this big lol.

160 lbs ................................... 120lbs

1 barbys talk about this:

she walks iin beauty

cool. i'm gonna check this out!

-ariana

http://shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com/

Disclaimer

I'm not a Registered Dietitian (RD). For specific medical counseling, please contact a Registered Dietitian or your doctor. My blog posts are based on my own personal knowledge, experience, and opinions.

  © Blogger template Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP